Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Pleurodiapgramatic Tenting



Collection and goodies!

Many years ago I was born my passion for the smell mignon (whole "blame" for my grandmother that I the first gave to my birthday) and still jealously guards them in two glass cases hanging in the hall! Years ago in the perfume gives them and often you will find free newspapers in women. Lots of them have given me over the years including Christmas parties and birthdays and now I have lost count, are so many!








Then love and special things mignon: below you will notice with this mini coffee cups, two bottles with the berries of fimo nail art, a bike made CompoNet with electric un'apetta swarovski and nutellina polymer clay (the first I made
)




puntaspillli an egg (which I made with baby food jar) containing lots of small buttons with particular shapes





Three nutelline mignon collector (which contain real Nutella)





Some of my little angels



The shelf where I keep my favorite things ever!

0 comments:

Post a Comment